At the cornerstone of rehabilitative care, physical, occupational, and speech therapy work together to form a triad of treatment. Though differing in approach and methods, they come together like pieces of a puzzle to transform lives for the better.
Drawing on complementary tools and methodologies, our specialists employ a wide range of proven therapy modalities to treat a variety of conditions. Which type of therapy is right for you? Learn more about each puzzle piece below.
- Helps relieve pain.
- Increases strength, endurance, and motion.
- Alleviates lower back discomfort.
- Increases flexibility and mobility.
- Decreases or resolves incontinence problems.
- Increases hand strength.
- Reduces joint pain and stiffness.
- Works with you in the comfort of your own environment.
- Trains you with adaptive equipment to ensure independence.