Who We Are
Each of our therapists receives extensive and ongoing training to enhance their clinical decision-making skills, and all are equipped with unlimited continuing education courses. Our specialists are also trained to create home programs for clients and provide telehealth therapy as needed in order to ensure flexible, quality care in any environment.
What Rehab Can Do For You
- Helps relieve pain.
- Increases strength, endurance, and motion.
- Alleviates lower back discomfort.
- Increases flexibility and mobility.
- Decreases or resolves incontinence problems.
- Increases hand strength.
- Reduces joint pain and stiffness.
- Works with you in the comfort of your own environment.
- Trains you with adaptive equipment to ensure independence.
- Increases your ability to be understood.
- Increases your ability to understand others.
- Develops strategies to improve memory for daily activities.
- Relieves eating difficulties associated with coughing or choking.